Guided tours of the Harold Porter National Botanical garden are available if arranged at least two weeks ahead of the intended visit.
The tariffs for each group will be tailored according to the group size, the duration of the tour and will include the regular entry fee into the garden.
- Guided tours are unfortunately unavailable on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Service Dogs are permitted (otherwise no pets - not even teeny-tiny ones on a lead).
- Feeding of wild animals in the garden is prohibited (not even friendly baboons or cute squirrels).
- Children must be supervised at all times (especially near the decadent cakes in the restaurant’s confectionery display case).
- No braaing, swimming or paddling is permitted (even on super-hot days).
- Litter must always be taken away with you (because it’s the right thing to do).
- Garden times change with the seasons and gates are locked after hours (so be sure to leave in time).
- Parking and use of the garden and all its facilities are at your own risk (so opt for comfy shoes).
For more information contact Harold Porter Botanical Gardens.