Hiring a professional company to manufacture and install your gutters and downpipes is one of the easiest ways to preserve your home. Here are five ways that gutters and downpipes protect your home:
- The soil around the foundation stays stable which prevents flooding under the slab, soil erosion and damage to the garden.
- The exterior siding and masonry are protected against damage from repeated downpours.
- The driveway, sidewalks and patios are less likely to settle or crack.
- The roof edge and fascia boards don’t deteriorate.
- The risk is reduced for hazardous mould growth in cupboards, walls, air-ducts and in the basement.