Cape Agulhas Tourism Competition
• First Prize: Two Nights Stay for Two Guests - Blue Sky Guest House (including breakfast)
• Second Prize: One Case of Wine - Strandveld Vineyards
How it Works:
• Each week, for the next nine weeks, there will be a new question about a Cape Agulhas town
• All you have to do is read the mini-blog for clues
• You can enter once, or once a week, up to you
• Each week two correct entries will go into the final draw
Cape Agulhas is the southernmost tip of African and is also the official geographic divide between the Atlantic and the Indian Oceans.
However, the meeting point of the two ocean currents, the warm Agulhas Current and the cold Benguela Current must not be confused with the meeting of the Oceans. The point where these currents meet fluctuates considerably, and is constantly on the move along the southern and south-western Cape coast, most often occurring somewhere between Cape Agulhas and Cape Point.
Question 1 - Which two oceans meet at the southernmost tip of Africa?
Find out more interesting facts about the southernmost tip of Africa and it’s treacherous coastline here.