7 Stress-reducing things to do at De Hoop
1. Exercise daily in 340 square kilometres of nature reserve.
2. Meditate to the sounds of the birds.
3. Take the opportunity of being away to write in a journal every day.
4. Read a book on the life-changing art of time management.
5. Put drops of lavender oils in your evening bath.
6. Sip a cup of chamomile tea on the front porch.
7. Spend time with the animals.
Few other reserves offer as complete an outdoor experience as De Hoop – sea, sand dunes, the vlei, a floral sensation of rare fynbos plants, diverse antelope and the Potberg Mountains. Birders observe wading birds on the shores of the vlei while the Potberg Mountains are home to a colony of endang...
What is Xplorio?
Xplorio is your local connection allowing you to find anything and everything about a town.