Wine, Whales and Music: Let The Countdown Begin!
Let the countdown to our annual Wine, Whales and Music event begin! ONLY 4 DAYS TO GO!
Join us this weekend at our annual Wine, Whales and Music event. Combine a guided activity or two with high tea or book a chocolate-making workshop after breakfast. The choice is yours!
Enjoy a taste of the Overberg’s delicious wines, beers, gins and cheeses from local wineries and cheese farms. It’s a weekend not to be missed!
Date: Saturday, 16 October 2021
Gate Entry Fee: R50 per person (gates opens at 06:00)
• 08:00 - Guided bird walk along the vlei (R175 per person, half-price for kids u/12)
• 08:00 - 10:30 - Breakfast
• 10:00 - Chocolate-making workshop with Richard von Geusau (R100 per person, R50 for kids u/12)
• 11:00 - Eco Boat Cruise
• 11:30 - Pizza making workshop (R120 per person, R60 for kids u/12)
• 10:30 - 15:00 - Wine, beer, gin and cheese tasting - enjoy a selection of wines and cheeses from local wineries and cheese farms
• 13:00 - High tea in the Cloete Room (R40 per person)
• 13:30 - ‘Finding Old Fourlegs: The Remarkable Story of the Coelacanth’ with Professor Mike Bruton
Day visitors are welcome!
Booking is essential by the latest Friday, 15 October 2021.
For more information, contact De Hoop Collection.