We believe everyone deserves a rich and enjoyable retirement, every step of the way.
Given the small community of Napier Retirement Village, we are able to offer personalised care to all of our residents.
Whether you require assisted living and frail care facilities or just someone to monitor your blood pressure and medication, our friendly medical care staff are on call 24 hours a day.
And, of course, should your circumstances change, we can adjust the care services to suit your needs.
Basic Care - Mandatory for all independent residents
- 24-hour nurse call availability.
Medium Care/Assisted Living (from R7 300 per month)
Available in the courtyard apartments, this service includes:
- 24-Hour nurse call
- Daily visits by nursing personnel
- Daily care assistance
- Daily midday meal
- Weekly laundry and home cleaning
*Includes rates & electricity.
Frail Care (from R9 900 per month)
Available in the frail care ward, this service includes:
- 24-Hour nurse call and monitoring
- Regular bedside visits by nursing personnel
- Administration of medicines and constant monitoring of health
- Assistance with daily personal care
- Three meals a day and feeding assistance as required
- Weekly laundry and home cleaning, or as needed
Our emphasis is on personalised care and compassion, but for more serious medical needs, there are a number of local doctors available on quick notice, and the Otto Du Plessis hospital is a short drive away.
- These facilities are also available to non-residents and residents who may require short term recovery and require more focused assistance for a period of time.
- The healthcare centre is a place of real peace and the ideal space for wellness and recuperation.
To discuss your care needs, contact Napier Retirement Village today!