Meet The Chas Everitt Cape Agulhas Team
Chas Everitt Cape Agulhas has a team of experienced real estate agents in Struisbaai, Agulhas, Suiderstrand, Bredasdorp and Arniston.
Struisbaai, Agulhas and Suiderstrand
Strepies van Wyk - “Family is everything and home is a place to be cherished.”
- Strepies lists family, faith and pilates as her passions. When this dynamic agent isn’t selling houses she loves entertaining and exploring the world.
Piet van Wyk - “A friend you can count on!”
- Piet, a former farmer, appreciates Cape Agulhas for the peace and tranquillity it has to offer. He enjoys angling, bowling and cooking tasty meals for his friends and family in his spare time.
Sarina van der Westhuizen - “Privileged to live in one of the most beautiful places on earth!”
- Sarina is driven by her passion for building client relationships when she is not spending time with her family. In her spare time, her hobbies are jogging and reading.
Grant van der Westhuizen - “Loved the holidays in Struisbaai so much, he eventually made it his home.”
- Grant makes the most of each wonderful day by being inspired by his family, friends and life. He lists watching the sunrise, fishing, good movies and hanging out at the beach with his dog, as his favourite hobbies.
Bredasdorp and Arniston
Wessel van Zyl - “New roads bring new adventures.”
- Wessel has a deep passion for people and making sure they are happy so caring for his community is always a priority. In his spare time, you can find him exploring the highways and byways of the Overberg, on his motorcycle.
Vicky Butler - “Life is about connecting with people and sharing in good times.”
- Vicky feels that there is no greater luxury in life than enjoying a ‘draai-roomys’ at Struisbaai Harbour with her mom, husband and their son when she is not networking and selling houses.
Whether you are buying or selling a residential, commercial or agricultural property in Bredasdorp, Struisbaai, Arniston, Agulhas and Suiderstrand, contact Chas Everitt Cape Agulhas today!