Top Paints: Plasti-Rubber
An acrylic polymer emulsion coating formulated to provide excellent cohesive, flexible and precautionary properties. Can be applied by brush, roller, or airless spray gun. Dries to a smooth membrane.
• Roof and paving paint adheres well to Plasti-Rubber
• Improves life span of coated substrates
• Available in red, grey, and black
• Highly stretchable
• 100% lead-free
• Improves life span of substrates that are coated
• Corrosion control
• Not harmful to human and animal life
• Ambient temperature, no heating required
• UV resistant
• Excellent adhesion
All surfaces must be clean, dry, sound, and free from grease, oil, dirt, and other surface contaminants. When moisture is above 15%, avoid application.
• Stir thoroughly before use with a flat paddle
• Application: Roller, brush, or airless spray
• Thinning: Not required
• Cleaning: Water
• Coats: 2 or more coats, completely covering the membrane
• Do not paint early in the morning or late afternoon, as the roof may be covered in dew or frost, especially during the winter months.
• Do not paint on extremely hot days as small bubbles (heat blisters) may form and weaken the film.
• Surface Dry: 3 Hours @ 23°C
• Recoating Time: 3 Hours @ 23°C
• Spreading Rate: 1 m²/litre with membrane
• Packaging: 5 and 20 litres
• Storage: Away from direct sunlight, heat, and severe cold
Keep the container sealed and avoid moisture contact.