How a Transformation Coach Can Help Self-Realization and the Journey of Self
Most people reach a stage where they start to question: “Why am I here?” “Is this all there is to life?” “Who am I?” “What is my purpose?”
We are much more than the physical body we live in. You might have heard that you are a soul having a physical experience. What does that mean? You might have bought books or listened to talks in the hope of finding meaning to life. From experience I can say that it is a journey - information opens to you as you are ready to hear more. Therefore, I know that this has drawn your attention because you are ready to hear more.
Working with my clients, this is more a mentorship than coaching. A mentor allows you to grow and dictate the process through your awakening. There is no hard or fast program, this is a journey to be enjoyed.
So, who are seeking self-realization mentorship?
• As above, if you are asking any of those introspective questions about yourself and your path.
• When you are searching for meaning.
• Knowing who and what this “physical” body really is.
• Understanding why you have experienced the life you have to date?
• How do I deal with my regrets?
• How do I awaken my spirit?
• How do I heal my body?
• How do I live my best life?
• How do I find forgiveness?
• How do I connect with my true self?
What you gain through these sessions:
• Connecting to the true self.
• Finding peace and acceptance of self.
• Understanding my role in my life.
• Techniques to help with self-realization.
• Answers to tough questions which we don’t often ask.
For more information, contact Sue Leppan Transformation Facilitator & Life Coach.