10 Deep Psychology And Philosophy Quotes From "Carl Jung"
1. "The world will ask you who you are, and if you don't know, the world will tell you."
2. "If a man knows more than others, he becomes lonely."
3. "Everything that irritates us about others can lead to an understanding of ourselves."
4. "Life really does begin at forty. Up until then, you are just doing research."
5. "You are what you do, not what you say you'll do."
6. "Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people."
7. "Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate."
8. "Be grateful for your difficulties and challenges, for they hold blessings. In fact... Man needs difficulties; they are necessary for healthy personal growth, individuation, and self-actualization."
9. "Everyone you meet knows something you don't know but need to know. Learn from them."
10. “I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.”