Calm Your Inner Conflict
Your head is so “noisy”, and you have gone to war with yourself. It feels as though you are paralyzed because every step you take forward, results in no action. You struggle with procrastination and indecision.
Procrastination is a direct result of fear of failure, loss, rejection, or that you are overwhelmed by the task at hand. You feel safer in doing nothing than taking even the slightest step towards your goal or dream. You know, completing the task will result in great rewards, but you have lost confidence in yourself. You tell yourself that you are not good enough and that you will never achieve the desired outcome.
You end up with sleepless nights, feeling exhausted. You are often sick and as a result, you don’t have the energy to tackle your goal.
The noise in your head is deafening. You tell yourself that you can do this, that you know what must be done, that it will not be so bad, or that this is your greatest dream, and you know you can be good at it. At the same time, you tell yourself that you do not have the skills, who will believe in you, you do not have the finances, you do not have the time, where will you find the clients, etc. This battle that you are fighting with yourself is exhausting and depletes your energy and as a result other parts of your life is now also suffering.
Who suffers from inner conflict?
• Everyone at some stage is at battle with themselves.
• The stay-at-home mom who feels that she is not a good enough mother.
• The work-from-home parent who becomes very aware of “the limited time” in the day and they feel guilty.
• The entrepreneur who needs to make a decision regarding the business.
• The retiree who struggles to move forward from a busy work life into retirement.
• The divorcee who needs to open a new path with a new identity as a single person.
Imagine you could have:
• A quiet mind.
• Let go of the limiting beliefs that withhold you from reaching your dream.
• Neutralise the emotional gestalts that prevents you from taking action.
• Build a strong self-image.
• Gain unconditional self-love.
• Know what your roadmap is for your future.
• Gain knowledge on how to be powerful and effective in the future.
• Receive tools that will assist you to remain focused.
• Know what your next step will be, and how to use a powerful tool to help you achieve your goals.
• Regain your energy, live a healthy life, and be free of nagging illnesses.
Give me a call today for an assessment session and a plan of action.
[I am not a doctor and will never make any medical diagnosis. You should always follow the advice of a professional medical person and if your condition persists, please gain advise from your medical professional.]