Empowering Self-Talk: Unleashing Positive Commands for a Fulfilling Life
I am tired. I am sick. I am angry. I am broken. I am lost. I am stressed. These are all labels, identifying your emotional state.
I am sure you know that whatever follows "I am" is what will show up in your life. "I am" is an instruction, it is programming code, for the subconscious.
This time of the year many people feel the stress of the past year. The craziness of meeting the deadline of offices closing, flights to catch, meals to prepare, etc.
Even though you are feeling tired, stressed, broken, etc., give a life-enhancing command to yourself.
• I wake up energized every morning.
• I complete all my tasks easily and calmly.
• I walk into my future in self-confidence/at peace/focused/motivated. (Name something you mastered).
• I am the creator of my future and I have an inspiring future ahead of me.
• I am experiencing a day filled with love/peace/calmness/joy/laughter), etc.
It sounds silly and simple, but you are constantly talking to yourself, giving instructions to the body, and when the body answers, you blame the outside world. You are and were and will always be the creative source.
Be kind to yourself. Be patient with yourself. Love for the world starts with you - patience, peace, harmony. Be it so you can give it away.