Do You Need Help With SARS E-Filing
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH SARS E-FILING? Use this opportunity to educate yourself.
Overstrand Municipality's Social Development Department, in collaboration with the South African Revenue Services (SARS), will assist residents on how to use the SARS Website and MobiApp from which they can complete and submit their income tax return etc.
They will also show interested parties what to do when they receive an SMS from SARS.
KLEINMOND - 19 September 2022
• Mooiuitsig Community Hall in Betty’s Bay from 09:00 - 12:00
• Youth Hall in Protea Road, Kleinmond (next to the Proteadorp Community Hall) from 13:00 - 15:00
GANSBAAI - 20 September 2022
• Blompark Community Hall from 09:00 - 12:00
• Eloxulweni Community Hall om Pearly Beach from 13:00 - 15:00
STANFORD - 21 September 2022
• Stanford Community Hall from 09:00 - 12:00
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE WORKSHOP:
Pre-registration is required.
Visit any of the LED offices in Gansbaai, Stanford, Kleinmond or Hermanus as well as the Overstrand Thusong Centre in Hawston to register or send an e-mail to LEDtemp5@overstrand.gov.za or email@example.com.