Small Business Owners Encouraged to Apply for Support
Overstrand Municipality's Local Economic Development Department (LED) partnered with the ASISA Foundation to help micro-enterprises manage their business and personal finances better through the Financial Literacy and Micro-Enterprise (FLAME) programme.
This is a 15-month hands-on programme for micro business owners, looking to understand personal and business finances and to gain business knowledge to start, run and grow their businesses.
The owners of the business must be:
• South African nationals
• Have an informal or formal business (preference given to existing businesses)
• Completed Grade 12
• Individual income of less than R25 500 a month
• Business revenue less than R 1 million per annum
From 21 September - 23 September 2022 interested small business owners can find out more about the FLAME programme and apply to be part of this opportunity at the following venues:
• GANSBAAI: 21 September from 14:00 -16:30 at the Masakhane Community Hall
• KLEINMOND: 22 September from 10:00 -13:00 at the Kleinmond Town Hall
• HERMANUS: 22 September from 14:00 -16:30 at the Hermanus Multi-Purpose Centre in Still Street
• STANFORD: 23 September from 10:00- 12:30 at the Stanford Community Hall
Kindly note it is compulsory that you attend a briefing session in person.
The last date to apply for this programme is 23 September 2022.
For more information visit: www.flame.org.za or call/text: 073 741 3584 or contact the LED Projects Co-ordinator, Luvo Bomvana, at tel: 028 313 5071 or e-mail: email@example.com