Alert Level 3 Covid-19 Regulations
A limited number of visitors will be allowed access per day and in compliance to adjusted alert level 3 Covid-19 regulations with the following protocols in place:
• No mask, no entry. Wear a face mask that covers your nose and mouth.
• Sanitise your hands regularly with soap and water or sanitiser.
• Temperature screening will be done. Visitors with temperatures above 38°C will be denied access.
• Maintain a social distance of 1.5m from other people at all times. Daily monitoring patrols will be done.
• A limited number f 350 visitors at any given time.
Maintaining a distance of 1.5 metres.
• Exercise and hiking subject to social distancing.
• Gatherings indoor or outdoor events may not exceed 50% of venue capacity.
• Conference and meeting venues may not exceed 50% of venue capacity.
• Pop-up coffee shop may not exceed 50% of venue capacity.
• Visiting the plant sales nursery.
• Guided walks, park run or educational excursions subject to social distancing.
• No alcohol or on-site consumption allowed.
• No parkrun.
For more information, contact Harold Porter Botanical Gardens.