How A Transformation Coach Can Help Relationships, Divorce, or Business Relationship Break-ups
As explained in the heading, any problem you experience due to a personal relationship that is not working out.
Below is a list of the things you might say to yourself:
• After the split up you feel worthless, and not good enough.
• You are shocked to your core and now are disillusioned about love and caring, or partnerships.
• You feel depressed - how do you continue?
• Asking yourself: Who am I?
• Have you lost yourself in the marriage or relationship?
• You fear the future.
• You don’t know what will be your next step.
• You don’t know how to pick yourself up and face tomorrow.
• You experience anxiety, fear, and doubt, followed by periods of anger, sadness, and hurt.
After a breakup, especially a divorce after many years of marriage or business partnerships, we often feel that we need to rediscover who we are. Our whole identity, vision of the future, and safety and security disappear with the divorce. It becomes a journey towards self-discovery. So, what do you stand to gain by working with a Transformation Coach?
• Know that you are not a victim.
• Find peace and quiet within.
• Know your worth and that you are deserving of a great life.
• Confidence and self-love.
• Discover the true you - your individualism.
• Prepare for a new future - one where you are the creator.
• Let go of your self-criticism.
For more information, contact Sue Leppan Transformation Coach.