How A Transformation Coach Can Help Survive The Narcissist
It is not true that every second person is a narcissist as is often “diagnosed” by the public. We all have a “degree” of narcissism within us - it is when it is out of control that it becomes a problem. Especially if you have escaped an emotionally destructive period because of your involvement with the narcissist. You might consider Transformation Coaching if you are experiencing:
• Debilitating fear of the future without the person.
• Your whole identity is linked to the person.
• Your day existed of keeping the person happy.
• You are more comfortable when people are nasty/critical to you than when they are kind to you.
• You have no confidence and believe that you are doomed to failure.
• You always make excuses for other people’s behaviour.
• You self-criticize the greater part of the day.
• You are tired to your bone.
• You have a destructive self-image.
• You do not know that there is something like self-love - that is selfish.
• You feel lost.
• The physical pain of hurt is great.
Escaping the narcissist is only the first step. You might not understand the damage done through gaslighting and the silence treatment you received. This path to healing is your greatest gift that you can give to yourself. Believe me, I know that it is not easy. Believe me when I say you will need patience but know that it is possible and that there is a life so beautiful just waiting for you. So, what will you gain:
• Silence - stop the negative self-talk.
• Self-love and with this patience.
• Build a new loving, serene, and strong self-image.
• Build a strong relationship with yourself.
• Know that you can dream of a future.
• Learn how to build that future.
• Let go of the limitations you placed on yourself due to your relationship.
• Know that you are not a victim.
• Find love, joy, and happiness.
For more information, contact Sue Leppan Transformation Coach.