How A Transformation Coach Can Help Trauma Release
In our general life, many people experience trauma. It is not for us to say what constitutes as trauma for any specific person. Yes, we experience horrible traumas such a death, murder, hostage situations, a missing child, etc. These are truly awful, soul-destroying experiences that no person should go through.
We also experience “smaller” traumas such as losing a child in a busy shopping center, etc. They might seem smaller and everything is okay afterwards, but we do not all experience the incident as “small”.
These traumas will play out in our life later.
• Do you always fear death - yours or others?
• Do you withdraw from society out of fear?
• Are you classified as “difficult”?
• Do you want to control every situation?
• Do you play off fearful scenarios before you enter a room or shop?
• Do you have unexplainable and excessive fear (abnormal) of certain people, situations, or sense stimulation?
Your greatest desire will be to live a “normal” life and go about your everyday activities. Through Transformation Coaching and Stress and Trauma Release you will have the opportunity to release the story, to understand and delete the beliefs you hold because of the event, to release the stress from your body (where it sits in your nervous-system) and to bring your body back into balance, so you can function as a whole again.
[I am not a doctor and will never make any medical diagnosis. You should always follow the advice of a professional medical person and if your condition persists, please gain advise from your medical professional.]