- Burglarize your windows.
- Lock everything up when leaving, even if it's for a few minutes.
- Change all the locks when moving into a new home.
- Get an alarm system and test your alarm at least once a month.
- If you lose your keys change your locks immediately.
- Install exterior lighting.
- Always appear as if someone is at home by keeping some lights on when leaving your home.
Tips for keeping your home safe15 November 2018
Sandown Bay Security is a well-established security company providing home and commercial security solutions for communities Kleinmond, Betty’s Bay, Pringle Bay and Rooi Els. The state-of-the-art control centre, centrally located in Kleinmond, is monitored by an experienced support team trained to...View Profile
What is Xplorio?
Xplorio is your local connection allowing you to find anything and everything about a town.Read More
Just arrived! Get your flu shot, before the flu gets you!
Choose Freedom and Let Go
What is freedom to you? Could you imagine a day where you have complete freedom over the life you choose?
Draft Budget Tabled for Public Input
Overstrand Executive Mayor, Dr Annelie Rabie tabled her municipal budget speech of the proposed budget for the 2023/24 financial year at the 29 March meeting of Council.
Don't let your beliefs of yourself limit you!
Do you know for a fact what will happen within an hour? How about tomorrow?
Breakfasts at Simply Coffee
Mornings were made for breakfast at Simply Coffee Café!
Pine Pinaster Poles
Fynbos Pole Depot manufactures pine pinaster poles in the Western Cape region.