7 Stress-reducing things to do at De Hoop
1. Exercise daily in 340 square kilometres of nature reserve.
2. Meditate to the sounds of the birds.
3. Take the opportunity of being away to write in a journal every day.
4. Read a book on the life-changing art of time management.
5. Put drops of lavender oils in your evening bath.
6. Sip a cup of chamomile tea on the front porch.
7. Spend time with the animals.
The De Hoop Collection just outside Bredasdorp provides exclusive accommodation and nature-based experiences in one of the largest areas managed by CapeNature, the De Hoop Nature Reserve. From remote luxury self-catering houses overlooking the 16km long vlei and fully-equipped cottages nestled in an...
What is Xplorio?
Xplorio is your local connection allowing you to find anything and everything about a town.