We will be ready to serve you from WEDNESDAY, 1 JULY 2020!
- Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 15:30
- Saturday: 09:00 - 12:00
This will allow for proper cleaning, sanitation and prep time before and after trade.
We have a takeaway menu available (call ahead or order in store).
Our deli is open daily - Offering a range of ever changing products and gifts.
As of Wednesday, 1 July 2020, our coffee shop will be open for sit-downs - You are once again welcome to come, sit down and enjoy your favourite eats, treats and beverages.
Dine-in Thursday Dinners
Order by 13:00 the day before and a perfectly prepped dinner with heating and serving instructions will be delivered to your home or office ready for Thursday nights dinner. Different menu every week - the menu will be posted on a Monday on our Facebook page here.
What to expect when visiting us...
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the protocols we have in place for your safety and ours!
- Screening, sanitizing and wearing a cloth mask will be compulsory upon entering our premises or being seated at any of our tables.
- All our tables will be placed at least 1.5m from each other.
- We will have very limited seating space available and booking a table is advisable. Table sizes will be limited to a maximum of 4 guests inside and our outdoor tables will be for a maximum of 6 guests. No exceptions.
- We will not accommodate any larger parties at this stage.
- Cloth maks will be worn at all times, unless easting or drinking.
- A safe social distance will be maintained and respected at all times.
Please note that although we are very pleased to be able to serve you in the shop again, we are also very aware of the risks and trust that you will join us in a mutual respect, for your safety and ours.
We do still encourage you to opt for our deli goods, takeaways or Thursday dine-in dinner options.
For more information contact Table Café.