COVID-19 Prevention & Protection
Safety measures and precautions for protecting employees and clients, of Studio Karin, from exposure to, and infection with the COVID-19 Virus will be effective on (date of re-opening salon).
Employees and clients will adapt infection control strategies based on a thorough hazard assessment, using appropriate combinations of administrative controls, a safe work practice, and personal protective equipment (PPE) to prevent exposures.
- Disposable surgical shoes will be provided upon arrival for clients of StudioKarin.
- Clients will be asked to wash their hands and put on their disposable/surgical gloves upon arrival.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available and all employees and clients should sanitize every 20-30min.
- Surgical Masks/Disposable Masks are to be worn at all times.
- Disposable capes will be provided for each individual client.
For all employees and clients, regardless of specific exposure risks, it is always a good practice to:
- Frequently wash your hands for at least 20seconds
- Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Practice good respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if sick.
Let's all work together for a safer environment!
For now we unfortunately still have to remain closed until further notice.