Vacancy Hermanus: Service Administrator
My client is looking for the ideal candidate to join their already successful team:
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Experience in or exposure to Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services (FAIS) act, and Financial Intelligence Centre Act (FICA).
- >2 years’ experience in a reasonably complex process orientated environment and of which at least 2 years must be within the Financial Services industry.
- Experience as a Broker Assistant will be beneficial to this position.
- Proven ability to be self-motivated and work autonomously, while also working successfully within a team.
- Proven organisational skills including the ability to prioritise work to ensure deadlines are consistently achieved.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through.
- Excellent telephone manner and confident on the phone.
- Demonstrate an inclusive, collaborative and engaging approach; including the ability to facilitate, negotiate and influence a broad range of people at all levels in a medium-sized corporate environment.
- An ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing environment.
- Solid stakeholder management skills and ability to develop trusted and enduring relationships with insurers.
- Sophisticated communications skills, both verbal and written (English and Afrikaans).
- Ability to write clearly, courteously and professionally as well as heightened e-mail etiquette.
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled within a resilient yet enthusiastic life disposition, including the ability to remain calm in dynamic situations and project with sunny poise and aura.
- Demonstrated and applied knowledge of relevant regulatory and compliance frameworks
Please send your CV.
Closing date: 1 September 2019
Feel free to contact AF Consulting directly for more information.