Meet the Blue Disa Pizza
Meet the Blue Disa, named after the Disa graminifolia flower.
• Caeruleus Oleapisces
• Common Name: Blue Disa (English)
• Family: Fynbosenteprisios
• Period Available: All Year
• Type: The Classy Pescatarian
• Size: Approximately 30cm
• Features: Blue Cheese, Olives, Garlic, and Anchovies (or West-Coast Anchovies, aka Bokkoms), Wood-Fired Thin Base (go moo-less with our tasty vegan cheese - an additional charge may apply)
• Disa Graminifolia
• Common Name: Blue Disa (English), Bloumoederkappie (Afrikaans)
• Family: Orchidaceae
• Flowering Period: January - March
• Type: Orchid
• Size: Approximately 60cm
• Featured: Most orchids do not waste energy on producing nectar rewards for insects. These sweet-smelling, violet-purple flowers, with large, comfy landing pads, deceive the sizeable carpenter bee into pollinating it.
Come try our Disa pizza at Fynbos Enterprises!