- Burglarize your windows.
- Lock everything up when leaving, even if it's for a few minutes.
- Change all the locks when moving into a new home.
- Get an alarm system and test your alarm at least once a month.
- If you lose your keys change your locks immediately.
- Install exterior lighting.
- Always appear as if someone is at home by keeping some lights on when leaving your home.
Tips for keeping your home safe15 November 2018
Sandown Bay Security is a Kleinmond based security solutions company that provides the communities within the greater Kleinmond area with a dedicated team of security experts. The state of the art control centre is centrally located in Kleinmond and there is a fleet of reaction vehicles that are kno...View Profile
What is Xplorio?
Xplorio is your local connection allowing you to find anything and everything about a town.Read More
Herewith the list of vaccination sites within our area (sites in the Overberg will be operational from 09:00 - 14:00 weekdays).
President Cyril Ramaphosa announced on 25 July 2021 that South Africa will move to Lockdown Level 3.