Ten to one you’ve seen a piece of wood furniture before, and if that piece was particularly stunning, you might have said: “I would love that in my house”. So why not? Here are five reasons why wood would work in your home.
- Strength and durability. Wood is a robust material. A well-made wooden furniture piece can last you a very long time.
- Feeling. Wood can add a certain charm and feel to a room. Lighter coloured woods add a sense of warmth while darker woods instil a sense of decorum. Either way, wood furniture is a solid home decor decision.
- Variety. With the amazing variety of different wood species, there is a cornucopia of naturally occurring wood colours for you to choose from.
- Wood is one of the most environmentally friendly raw materials to use and can be infinitely replenishable in a sustainable manner.
- It’s recyclable. In the event your wood furniture piece has lost its luster you can get it recycled, sometimes into a whole new piece.