SEAGULLS HAVEN GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
• 3 Bedrooms (One bedroom with a double bed; one bedroom with 2 single beds; one bedroom with 2 stack beds – sleeps 4)
• Kitchen, lounge and dining room
• 2 Bathrooms: One with a shower and one with a bath and shower
• Indoor barbeque area
• Sleeps 8
• A DSTV ACCESS PACKAGE is available with 50 channels. This includes TV 1,2,3 and e-TV, Mnet Movie Zone on channel 139, Cartoon Network, Supersport Select, Nat Geo Wild and many others. (It is not full DSTV).
• Sleeps 8
SEAGULLS HAVEN OUTSIDE BEDROOM (RUSTIC)
• Sleeps 4 (To use facilities in the house)
• To be rented with the whole house or the GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
1. Stays 2 nights and longer
Please note that the rate of R1000 for the Seagulls Haven Ground Unit is applicable for 1 to 2 guests and guests thereafter, will pay R100 per person per night. No minimum booking period applies.
During off-peak periods weekenders can stay until 16:00 on Sundays and Public Holidays if bookings allow.
The tariff for overnighters for Seagulls Haven Ground Unit is from R1000 per unit / apartment for 1-2 guests, thereafter an additional fee of R200 per person applies. Towels, tea, milk and sugar are provided
3. Peak Season Tariffs
The tariff for these periods is fixed per house / unit / apartment and will be quoted on request.
If the booking includes either Christmas or New Year a 10 day booking period is applicable
If the booking includes both Christmas and New Year a 14+ day booking period is applicable
Shorter periods can be accommodated if bookings allow.
4. Arrival and Departure Times
Check in time is from 14:00, excluding Peak Seasons (December/January and Easter) when it is from 16:00. Departure time is 10:00 except for weekends and Public Holidays when it is before 16:00. This excludes December, January and Easter breaks.
An administration and breakage deposit may apply.
Damages to be paid for on departure to the establishment.
6. Cancellation Policy
CANCELLATION: In the case of a cancellation a handling fee of 25% of the total accommodation amount will be charged. If the accommodation is not rented out again the total payment will be forfeited.