- Burglarize your windows.
- Lock everything up when leaving, even if it's for a few minutes.
- Change all the locks when moving into a new home.
- Get an alarm system and test your alarm at least once a month.
- If you lose your keys change your locks immediately.
- Install exterior lighting.
- Always appear as if someone is at home by keeping some lights on when leaving your home.
Tips for keeping your home safe15 November 2018
Sandown Bay Security is a Kleinmond based security solutions company that provides the communities within the greater Kleinmond area with a dedicated team of security experts. The state of the art control centre is centrally located in Kleinmond and there is a fleet of reaction vehicles that are kno...View Profile
What is Xplorio?
Xplorio is your local connection allowing you to find anything and everything about a town.Read More
South Africa will move to Alert Level 1 as of midnight on Sunday, 20 September 2020.
He concluded that the plan is to have traffic on the service road by 9 September 2020.