Some crafters sell their own work, others sell to shops.
Wherever your market is how about adding value by offering your work in a gift box. Come to Kerneels and let's design a box together to show off the hand-painted scarf or the shaving brush-and-soap or the découpage coasters. Let's talk about adding a distinctive touch people will associate with your products, perhaps a laser-cut emblem, a card with a message on it or simply a ribbon around the box.
We are all nervous when trying something new that may or may not work so how about ordering just one or two boxes and use them to test the water. If they sell like hot cakes you know you are on to a good thing. If they don't, well we'll all be disappointed, Kerneels most of all but you won't have lost money because of the experiment.
1. How will we get the boxes to you?
- We deliver to Kleinmond and Betty's Bay free-of-charge.
- We can post them to you, the local post office in Kleinmond is very efficient. The cost of postage would depend on the size and weight of the package and will be charged to you.
- You can collect or between us we'll arrange a rykansie for the boxes
2. How do you get in touch?
- Email your requirements. If you haven't got time, phone. I prefer them in writing however, so we don't make mistakes because we haven't understood each other.
- Please also get in touch if you have any questions