How to contact Eskom in the Western Cape
Eskom would like to share its complaint handling process for customers whose query/fault is not attended to or has not been resolved to their satisfaction.
Eskom customers are encouraged to direct their query/fault directly to the ESKOM’S Contact Centre. The report must include the account number of the affected property or properties.
The following channels are available:
• Eskom Contact Centre: 08600 37566 or 08600ESKOM (available 24hrs, seven days a week)
• SMS line: 35328
• E-Mail: email@example.com
• MyEskom Customer App, downloadable from “APP STORE”
• When many affected customers report the problem, it will naturally receive a higher priority. (Eskom relies on the report/reference of just one complainant, it may seem that the fault is a single customer issue).
• Eskom clients are therefore encouraged to use the system to report faults and to ask for a reference number.
• Always include a valid account number, erf/stand number or meter number for effective service delivery.
• To follow up on issues when a response is not forthcoming, you may escalate your complaint to Customer Relations Management during weekdays.
• If your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction, please make use of the following steps - always provide your reference number.
CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER OVERBERG: Lizette Schulze on 068 209 6532 or CustomerRelationsWC@eskom.co.za
CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER WESTERN CAPE: David Ockhuis on 078 269 1917or e-mail: CustomerRelationsWC@eskom.co.za
SENIOR MANAGER: CUSTOMER SERVICE OPERATIONS: Rene Darby on 079 229 6448 or e-mail: Escalate2ExecWC@eskom.co.za
GENERAL MANAGER: Alwie Lester on 071 116 1799 or e-mail: GMWCape@eskom.co.za