THUSONG AMBASSADORS HERE TO HELP
Overstrand Municipality appointed Thusong Ambassadors for assistance with the following government services:
• Home Affairs
• Career guidance and applications for further studies to universities, colleges
• CV Typing
• Job Search/Applications
• Client Surveys
• NSFAS Applications
• Capacity Building Programmes
• Department of Labour UIF Applications (online)
• SARS (e-filing)
• COVID-19 Awareness, Vaccination Registration Sites, and Registration of Community Members for Vaccination
• R 350 Applications
The Ambassadors are working out of the Overstrand LED offices, situated at the respective Administrations in Gansbaai, Stanford, Hermanus and Kleinmond as well as Overstrand Thusong Centre in Hawston and Moffat Hall in Mount Pleasant.
They are not office based and mostly out in the field; so it is advisable to phone them and make an appointment.
For assistance, please contact the Thusong Ambassadors:
• Madelein Lakey: 028 315 2784 (Hermanus)
• Nkosinati Mbethane:078 399 5177 (Zwehlihle and Mount Pleasant)
• Justice Msomi: 063 169 4881(Stanford)
• Emihle Mqhwayi: 062 633 1665 (Gansbaaai)
• Lushane Pyl 062 711 7059 (Kleinmond)
What is Thusong Service Centre?
A Thusong Service Centre is a one-stop service centre where a basket of government services are available.
These centres provide a variety of services, essentially bring government services to communities often located in remote areas. Residents no longer have to travel or walk long distances to access government services.