Vacancy Hermanus - Employee Relations Officer
A dynamic, growing company in the aquaculture industry in the Overberg Region have a position available for a dynamic and competent Employee Relations Officer to be based in, or around, Hermanus.
Key Performance Areas for this position include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Labour Relations
- Recruitment, selection and appointment
- Training & Development
- Health & Safety
- Personnel queries
- Personnel and Benefits administration
- Relevant qualification in Labour / Industrial Relations and / or Human Resource Management (Minimum three-year course). Additional technical courses will be advantageous.
- 3 years professional experience in the areas of labour relations, employee wellness, administration, health & safety, recruitment & selection.
- Fully bilingual (fluency in English and Afrikaans).
- Extensive computer literacy with working knowledge of MS Office at intermediate level.
- VIP Payroll experience will be advantageous.
- Strong administration and organisational skills are imperative.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- A valid driver’s license and own reliable transport.
- Contactable references.
The successful candidate will be working in a challenging environment. The company offers great opportunities for career development as well as attractive and competitive remuneration packages. A market-related remuneration package is offered and the company supports the Employment Equity legislation.
Please send your CV and state your salary expectations.
Closing date: 13 December 2019