STARTING SOON! Weekend Kayaking Trips
Maximise your summer with an invigorating weekend kayaking trip along the Klein River in Stanford! Your professional river guide, Adele Swart, will lead you through a unique and scenic ecosystem that is home to freshwater otters, turtles, bontebok, horses and over 120 bird species. Keep your eyes peeled on this fun river tour, who knows what you might see!
Weekend Kayaking Itinerary
• Arrive at your overnight accommodation on the edge of the Hermanus Lagoon
• Transport from overnight location to Stanford village
• Paddle 13km from Stanford village, downriver and across the Hermanus lagoon and back to your overnight accommodation
• Fynbos hike on a private farm
• Fish eagle and flamingo viewing by kayak on the Hermanus lagoon
Weekend kayaking trips with Alpha Sierra Adventures are perfect for groups of up to six paddlers and only requires a moderate level of fitness. For more information and to book your trip, contact Alpha Sierra Adventures today!