Vacancy Hermanus - Quality Assurance Administrator
A dynamic company is wanting to employ a quality assurance administrator responsible for establishing, coordinating and maintaining a robust food safety, quality and traceability programme for all feed products manufactured according to applicable statutory and regulatory requirements as well as international food safety standards and customer-specific requirements.
Minimum Qualification requirements:
Diploma or degree in Food Technology, Science, Agriculture, Food Science or related with a minimum of 3 - 4 years’ experience in a similar role in Food Safety Management, Trained Internal Auditor or equivalent.
Key Performance Areas:
- Knowledge and or training in FSSC 22000, HACCP, GMP, PRPs, VACCP, TACCP, ISO2200 and Internal / Lead Auditor.
- Identify potential problems in the supply chain regardless of how long the supply chain is
- Decide on risk exposure to the business based on information gathered and to escalate such risks to management
- Ongoing communication to relevant stakeholders internal and external
- Strong working relationships with all stakeholders
Please send your CV as soon as possible.
Closing date: 6 December 2019