Linger longer in Stanford this Summer at Mosaic Private Sanctuary.
Mosaic Sanctuary offers both guests and day visitors a chance to explore the gorgeous outdoors – one of the many traits that make this part of the Overberg so alluring. So no excuses for spending your time indoors when Mosaic has these Top 5 Outdoor Activities on offer!
- Cruise In - Mosaic Sanctuary now boasts its own jetty, allowing access to the Spookhuis via the Hermanus Lagoon. Combine your lagoon cruise, with a lunch at the Lagoon Café and book for one of our daytime activities.
- Paddle Power - Kayak rentals are now available at Mosaic Sanctuary. Make the most of the gorgeous lagoon and enjoy a summer’s day outdoors!
- Mountain Bike Trails - From Mosaic to the Walker Bay Fishing trail – you can now explore Mosaic and the Walker Bay Nature Reserve! Bike rentals are available at the 1892 Spookhuis.
- Guided Quad Biking Tours - From the edge of the lagoon, to Mosaic’s elevated vantage points – enjoy views of the sea, lagoon and captivating Overberg mountains as you learn more about the farm’s bird life and flora.
- Lagoon Cruises - Back on the water, this time for a Morning/Daytime, or Sundowner cruise on the “Spirit of Agnes.” The trip will either take you to the lagoon mouth at Grotto Beach, or to the lagoon’s east end and home to a bird sanctuary on Mosaic. Bring along your binocs and camera for this one!