If you are ready to clear out the clutter, then Erwin Esterhuizen is the man to talk to. Make some extra cash when you sell your antiques, vintage paraphernalia, memorabilia and collectables to The New Junk Shop. Who knows, you may just have a sought-after treasure lurking in the back of that old sideboard standing in your garage.
Some of the items that can be sold to The New Junk Shop include:
1. Furniture & Furnishings: Bookcases, bureaux, cabinets, tables, chairs (all kinds), chests, cupboards, desks, fireside furnishings hall stands, mirrors, sideboards, tables (all kinds), tea caddies.
2. Clocks & Watches: Long case, pocket, wristwatches, mantel and carriage clocks, especially Rolex, Jaeger Le Coultre, Cartier, Philippe Patek, Barometers.
3. Ceramics, Porcelain & Pottery: Figurines, dinner or tea services (or oddments), plaques, toby jugs, vases, etc. Especially items marked Belleek, Carltonware, Clarice Cliff, Coal'port, Copeland, Delft, Doulton, Gouda Goldscheider, Hutschenreuther, KPM, Lenci, Limoges, Masons, Meissen, Minton, Moorcroft, Poole, Royal Dux, Royal Winton, Charlotte Rhead, Sevres, Shelley, Susie Cooper, Wade, Wedgwood, Worcester.
4. Glass: Ornamental vases, bowls and plates, etc. Paperweights, decanters, drinking glasses, especially items marked Daum, Lalique, Orrefors, Galle and all Italian and Scandinavian glass.
5. Sculpture: In wood, marble, alabaster, jade, ivory, bronze or other metal.
6. Silver & Silver-Plate: Beakers, boxes, bowls, biscuit barrels, cake baskets, candlesticks, cigarette and card cases, coffee poys, cruets, dishes, dressing table silver, picture frames, centrepieces, cutlery sets (or oddments), inkstands, milk jugs, mustard pots, salvers, snuff boxes, sauce boats, teapots, tea caddies, trays and wine coolers.
7. Lighting: Chandeliers, lamps, wall lights, oil lamps and table lamps.
8. Persian & Chinese Rugs: Also tapestries, needlework, lace and other textiles.
9. Jewellery & Costume Jewellery: Also men's tie pins and cufflinks.
10. Toys, Hobbies & Sporting Collectables: Comics, dolls, Disney toys, Dinkies, film posters, games, money banks, Rock & Roll collectables, teddy bears, trains and tin plate toys. Boxing, cricket, fishing, football, golf and tennis collectables.
11. Pictures: International and local oils, water-colours, etchings, drawings, lithographs, Japanese prints.
12. Miscellaneous: Corkscrews, fans, hatpins, religious icons, music boxes, portrait miniatures, walking sticks, etc.
Contact The New Junk Shop for more information.