What does an automatic electric gate service include?
Any automation equipment requires regular servicing, and automatic gates are no exception. Similar to vehicle servicing, regular maintenance of your gate extends the life of your operator and reduces the likeliness of an unexpected breakdown. We believe prevention is better than a cure, and regular maintenance of the gate means that our technicians will check for and fix any issues before they become a problem for you.
General Servicing Includes:
- Lubrication of parts
- Checking for signs of wear and tear
- Checking alignment of parts
- Checking for any vermin, moisture, dirt and dust
- General function test, as well as other tests and checks specific to your gate
The requirements for your automatic gate service will really depend on the make, model, design and any obvious problems, but any service should always include:
- Safety check including - photo-cellular beams, loop detectors, open close stops, safety barriers or emergency fire/exit functions
- The Motor/s - (hydraulic or mechanical), pressure, force, manual operation, clutch, brake, drive sprocket end piston, motor brackets & oil levels
- Gate Hardware - hinges, wheels, bolts & fixings, locks, gate tracks, guide rollers, gear rack and lubrication
- Electronic Controls - fuses, output voltage, terminal connections, wiring, control settings, control box condition, relays
- Access Control - remotes, push buttons, free exit loops, fire exit commands, intercom open commands, security open commands
Feel free to contact Amoroc for more information.