Sundried Tomato and Chicken Sosaties
In the mood for something different for your next braai? Get creative and try these Sundried tomato chicken sosaties! These delicious sosaties are made with a simple yet mouthwatering combination of chicken thighs, sundried tomatoes and a tomato marinade. Whether you're hosting a casual braai with friends or aiming to impress- these are the perfect addition to any meal.
• 1 kg Deboned Chicken Thighs
• 2 tbsp Oil
• 2 tbsp Braai Seasoning
• 1 tsp Onion Powder
• 1 tsp Ginger
• 2 tbsp Tomato Paste
• 1 tsp
• Chilli Flakes
• 1 Lemon, squeezed
• Salt and Pepper, for seasoning
• 1 cup Sundried Tomatoes
• Cling Wrap
• Wooden skewers
1. In a bowl, drizzle the chicken with oil.
2. Add braai seasoning and onion powder and mix well.
3. Add ginger, tomato paste, chilli flakes, and lemon juice.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Squeeze with lemon.
6. Mix it all together.
7. Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate overnight.
8. Thread chicken and sundried tomatoes onto wooden skewers.
9. Braai, turning occasionally, until fully cooked.
10. Serve and enjoy!
To prevent burning, remember to soak wooden skewers in cold water. Well-soaked skewers, which are slow to give up their moisture, will last longer on the grill without burning up.