3 Bedroom House For Sale in Perlemoenbaai - R2,400,000
Ideal for coastal home living.
Joint Mandate: Spacious home for the entertainer and allows you to work from home. Low maintenance and close to Gansbaai central.
Top-level offers: Open plan tv room, dining area and gourmet kitchen with separate scullery. Study with ample shelving and storage with a beautiful sea view.
Indoor braai room with sliding door opening onto a verandah with sea view.
Bottom level: Three spacious bedrooms with bic's. The two generously sized bathrooms are tiled to the ceiling and have showers and corner baths. Living room with high ceilings and a utility room with access to the double garage and exit to backyard.
Paved entrance and paved around the swimming pool.
Windows are all fitted with trelli-door security.
• Main bedroom with en-suite bathroom, blinds, curtain rails, built-in cupboards and laminate wood floors
• Bedroom 2 with blinds, curtain rails, built-in cupboards and laminate wood floors
• Bedroom 3 with blinds, curtain rails, built-in cupboards and laminate wood floors
• Bathroom 1 with basin, bath, shower, toilet and tiled floors
• Bathroom 2 with blinds, curtain rails, basin, bath, shower, toilet and tiled floors
• Bathroom 3 with basin and toilet
• Dining room with blinds and tiled floors
• Family/TV room with blinds, curtain rails and tiled floors
• Kitchen with blinds, tiled floors, melamine finishes, breakfast bar, electric stove, extractor fan and glass hob
• Living room with blinds, high ceilings and carpeted floors
• Study with blinds and laminate wood floors
• Scullery with tiled floors and melamine finishes
• Laundry with tiled floors
• Indoor braai area with blinds, curtain rails, sliding doors and tiled floors
• Tiled roof
• Face brick walls
• Aluminium windows
• Palisade fence/wall boundary
• Computerised irrigation
• Swimming pool with fence
• Erf Size: 517 m²
• Energy Supplies: Eskom
Contact Pam Golding Properties Gansbaai for more information.