Recipe: Macaroni & Cheese Pizza
- 1 Pizza base, medium
- 3 Tbs tomato paste or tomato sauce
- 1/2 Recipe traditional macaroni and cheese, unbaked
- 1 Cup cheddar cheese, grated black pepper to taste
- 2 Tsp parsley, chopped fresh
- Place the pizza base on a baking sheet and spread evenly with tomato paste.
- Top with macaroni and cheese.
- Cover well with grated cheddar cheese.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Bake at 200 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes or until the cheese starts bubbling.
- Sprinkle with parsley, cut in slices and serve hot.