Vacancy - Procurement & Inventory Control Manager
My client, a dynamic market leader in the roof truss industry is looking for an energetic and self-motivated individual to take overall responsibility for the following line functions as part of the management team of the company based in Hermanus:
• Overall responsible for the whole procurement function of the company.
• Analyzing stock movement patterns.
• Developing procurement and pricing policies.
• Managing supplier relations.
• Price management and control.
• Maintaining product database.
• Managing supplier ordering system.
• Ensuring reliable product supply chain.
Inventory Control Functions:
• Overall responsible for stock control function.
• Stock counts.
• Materials handling and picking.
• Stock adjustments in Pastel.
• Stock storage and stores.
• Accurate supplier and customer delivery.
• Customer collections.
• Stock damage control and recovery.
• Managing a small team.
• Proficiency in Power BI will be valuable.
• Experience in Pastel Accounting software.
• Experience in the Structural Timber and/or Construction Industries will be beneficial.
• Refined people and communication skills are critical.
• Personnel management experience.
Closing date: 31 January 2021
If you have the relevant qualification and experience, please send your CV to email@example.com.