- 1 Butternut, peeled & cut into 2.5cm chunks
- Oil - 30ml
- 5 Medium fresh beetroot
- Rocket leaves - 1 pk
- 40g Flaked almonds, toasted
- 160g Feta cheese, crumbled
- * Optional: Avo and walnuts to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Toss the butternut cubes in oil, roast in a single layer for 45min.
- Boil the beetroot for 15min until soft, refresh in cold water. Rub off the skin, cut into wedges.
- Place rocket leaves on platter, top with the beetroot wedges, then the butternut cubes. Sprinkle the almonds & feta over the top. Season to taste.