Recipe: Creamy Chicken Pasta
Make this creamy chicken pasta today and find your new favourite meal!
- 4 Deboned chicken fillets, cut into chunks
- 1 Broccoli head, cut into florets
- 1 Medium-sized onion, roughly chopped
- 250 gr Punnet mushrooms, chopped into quarters
- 1 Cup frozen peas
- 1 tbsp Cooking oil
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Pepper
- 2 Cloves Garlic, grated
1. Cook 500 gr penne pasta in salted water as per package instructions until just before al dente.
2. Drain and rinse pasta under cold water to stop the cooking process and set aside.
3. Sauté the chicken pieces in a frying pan in olive oil until cooked through.
4. Mix the pasta with the chicken and sour cream and set aside.
5. In a large mixing bowl, combine ricotta, parmesan, garlic, eggs and parsley and mix thoroughly.
6. Add the ricotta mixture to the pasta mixture and stir to combine.
7. Season with salt and black pepper to taste. Butter or Non-stick spray a large casserole dish, decant the mixture into the dish and level out with the back of a spoon.
8. Top with grated mozzarella cheese.
9. Bake at 200 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Serve hot with a crunchy green salad.