Welding & Steel Fabrication
Gansbaai Engineering is the local “Go-To” choice when it comes to dealing with all your light, medium and heavy steelwork requirements.
Gansbaai Engineering offers a range of services, including welding, lathe work, facing and turning, general milling work, tapping and drilling, plasma and gas cutting, sandblasting and galvanising or painting.
Steelwork services range from light through to heavy work, including manufacture and repair of various products. Types of products include:
- Light steelwork: Security gates, burglar bars, braais, railings (balustrades and ornamental parapets)
- Medium steelwork: Rebuilding of farm implements, mobile gantries
- Heavy steelwork: Structural columns used in construction, roof trusses, base plates
Services offered include:
- Welding: For stainless steel, aluminium and cast iron. Includes standard arc welding, MIG welding, TIG welding
- Design and building of pumps
- Plate bending: up to 2 mm
- Plate rolling: up to 5.5 mm
- Tapping and drilling
- Milling work: including facing and boring
- Plasma cutting
- Gas cutting
- Lathe work: Turning brushes, pump shafts, flanges, eccentric turning
A variety of surfaces can be cleaned or resurfaced by sandblasting. Following sandblasting, surfaces are ready to be painted or galvanised, both of which are additional services offered by Gansbaai Engineering.
- Surfaces: Stainless steel, aluminium, roofs, wood, brickwork, stonework
For more information contact Gansbaai Engineering.