- 4 Chicken breasts, gently cooked and diced
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 Cup coriander, finely chopped
- 1/2 Tsp salt, or to taste
- 1/2 Tsp black pepper, or to taste
- 1 Tsp garlic flakes
- Oil for frying
- Dice chicken breasts into small pieces and place them in a large mixing bowl. Mix remaining ingredients together with chicken pieces.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Do not skip this step.
- Heat up a large non-stick pan over medium heat and add oil. When oil is hot, add the chicken mixture, one heaped tablespoon at a time.
- Slightly flatten out the tops with the back of your spoon and sauté uncovered 3-4 min on the first side, then flip and sauté 3-4 min on the other side or until outsides are golden brown.
- Remove fritters from pan and place on kitchen paper to absorb excess oil.
- Serve your Easy Cheesy Chicken Fritters warm with the dipping sauce, (optional), and a salad of your choice.
Ingredients for Dipping Sauce:
- 1/2 Cup OK Brand mayonnaise
- 4 Tbsp. chopped coriander
- 1 Clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
Dipping Sauce Method:
- To make the dipping sauce, combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and stir together until creamy and smooth.
Pop into OK Foods Gansbaai to purchase all your ingredients today!